Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Grossology

Back in the preschool teaching days, I had a book in our library called "Grossology", which was followed by "All About Poo" and another cool book that was about your body and each page was really a transparency that showed what was going on in your body with each page.  The body is a fascinating thing and the happenings that go with it are too.  But alas, sometimes its just too much information.  Much like Diddy did when he posted the video about him relieving himself and saying there was nothing like the feeling of a just emptied bladder (or something to that effect, I'm sure it was a much more powerful statement given his skills of flow, lol) today I wanted to call up my hubby to tell him "Oh my gosh, you should have seen what came out of me today!!!"  I'll spare you, DR (thats Dear Readers for those of you new to the online short hand...there are a lot of acronyms for online postings and ads that take some thought to figure out....sorry went left again, we'll discuss another time) the gory details of what that was but sometimes you just want to share it!

Now what is TMI for one is not for another.  Me personally, I can't STAND loose teeth.  I think it has something to do with this one visit to the dentist.  I could HEAR the needle piercing the gum everytime she poked me.  *shudder*  So you can imagine how difficult it was when Aleisa started loosing them.  For me because she delights in grossing out her Mom and loves to freak me out.  So...I can handle poo talk and vomit and basically anything with the digestive system (Lance thinks I'm a freak because I like to lay on his belly and listen) but teeth, eh not so much.  Although I just can't seem to stop looking if someone has some funky/goofy/nasty grill in their face (an ode to those with flow skills, lol).  Nor do I like yucky broken parts.  I see them and I just can feel what that must be like to have that happen.  So, looking back, todays post too was a little random.  Okay, a lot random.  But those that know and love me know that I am a rambling random rockin chick.  =)

I need to come up with some kind of awesome closing phrase.  Thats the way the cookie crumbles, the rest of the story, Love and Light (no not really that one, I can't stand that Danielle lady she is ANNOYING)...Hmmm I'll have to think on it some more.  Ooooo...how about..LGFN, Lator Gator For Now! lol

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! I am really looking forward to following your blog!!! Definitely go with LFGN! :)

    ReplyDelete